Dell printers print high defined images and are a prominent printer in the market. The Dell Printer Error Code 077-900 generally comes to the surface when an internal issue is detected by exit sensors. To Fix Dell Printer Error Code 077-900, users need to clear up the printing path of the printing machine. This error occurs unexpectedly due to unexpected sensor input error. When something stuck in between the exit gates of the printer like scraps of paper or some foreign object then the sensor input error shows this error.
In these cases, users need to restart their printer and have to try to print again. Users need to clear the exit gates and then restart the rollers to completely solve this error. If users need any guidance and want to deal with an error without any tension then they can contact Dell experts through Dell Printer Support Number +1-888-701-0007 toll-free otherwise to manually solve this error user can also follow the instruction which is provided below.
Follow the instructions to troubleshoot this Fix Error Code 077-900 Dell Printer Error:
- Step 1: First of all turn off your printer and detach all the cable and USB wires from the printer and also the Ethernet after turning the printer off.
- Step 2: Users need to open the exit gates of the printer and then look for any paper jams and scrapes of the paper which the input sensor has detected. Then users need to carefully remove the paper jams from the rollers and they also need to resolve Error Code 0334.
- Step 3: Turn the device on and connect all the wires and check if the error still persists.
- Step 4: If it is not resolved, and nothing is blocking the pathway then print a system setting report and after that reconnect all the cable wires once again and print a window test page.
- Step 5: If the print does not come in this printer then there is some other issue but if the jam occurs then users need to clean the rollers of the printer after turning it off.
- Step 6: Now users need to boot into Customer Mode and run the Manual Feed Test.
- Step 7: Connect the wires and try to print.
Ring to experts via Dell Printer Help Number toll-free!
If users still face this error and they are not able to troubleshoot it then they need to contact the Dell experts through Dell Printer Help Number toll-free.